By Thomas Mailund
- Define and use sessions and universal services utilizing R
- Work with the R classification hierarchies
- Benefit from implementation reuse
- Handle operator overloading
- Apply the S4 and R6 classes
Read or Download Advanced Object-Oriented Programming in R: Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance PDF
Best object oriented design books
The conservation of pores and skin, leather-based and similar fabrics is a space that, earlier, has had little illustration by means of the written note in ebook shape. Marion Kite and Roy Thomson, of the leather-based Conservation Centre, have ready a textual content that's either authoritative and finished, together with contributions from the top experts of their fields, resembling Betty Haines, Mary Lou Florian, Ester Cameron and Jim Spriggs.
Become familiar with object-oriented programming in quick to successfully construct strong real-world applicationsAbout This BookLeverage the best object-oriented layout styles on your speedy applicationsWrite strong, more secure, and higher code utilizing the blueprints that generate objectsBuild a platform with object-oriented code by utilizing real-world components and symbolize them on your appWho This publication Is ForIf you're an iOS developer who has a simple proposal of object-oriented programming and need to include its techniques with quick to optimize your application's code and create reusable and simply to appreciate construction blocks, then this booklet is for you.
Become aware of the sensible points of enforcing deep-learning options utilizing the wealthy Python surroundings. This e-book bridges the distance among the tutorial state of the art and the state-of-the-practice through introducing you to deep studying frameworks reminiscent of Keras, Theano, and Caffe. The practicalities of those frameworks is usually bought by means of practitioners by way of examining resource code, manuals, and posting questions about neighborhood boards, which has a tendency to be a sluggish and a painful technique.
Key FeaturesBuild sleek, cross-platform functions with . internet middle 2. 0Get up to the mark with C#, and recent with all of the newest beneficial properties of C# 7Start developing expert net purposes with ASP. internet center 2. 0Book DescriptionC# 7 and . web middle 2. zero: smooth Cross-Platform improvement is a pragmatic advisor to making robust cross-platform functions with C# 7 and .
- Technology of Object-Oriented Languages, Systems and Architectures (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Mastering Leap Motion
- Java Programming Fundamentals: Problem Solving Through Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- The Object Primer: Agile Model-Driven Development with UML 2.0
- Objektorientierte Analyse und Design von Kopf bis Fuß (German Edition)
- Beginning Java Programming: The Object-Oriented Approach
Additional info for Advanced Object-Oriented Programming in R: Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance